Client Spotlight: Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce
What was needed
The Chamber is a partnership of over 2,000 businesses and organizations that share and work toward common goals of supporting the community.
- A dynamic report builder for site visitors.
- A sidebar that displays various types of content, such as static, dynamic, editable and non-editable.
- A menu that not only displays the navigation but also gives users a quick preview with an image before they go to the page.
- Integration of third-party services including a business directory, events and membership transactions. These services are housed on a different server and in a different programming language.
- Utilization of the client’s healthy social media presence.
- The ability to highlight certain events on the home and section landing pages with the flexibility to point to internal or external pages.
Client Spotlight: MatchMyGas App
What was needed
To help solve the problem of businesses losing millions every year on fuel purchase, Charles Trammel came up with the MatchMyGas database of vehicles. MatchMyGas prevents consumers from over spending on fuel purchases. Whether they’re driving a rental or loaner vehicle.
- Branding and promotion for the MatchMyGas chart, app, website, and marketing material.
- An app that effectively reproduces and calculates the current and targeted gas levels based on the provided chart information of more than 200 vehicles.
- An app that effectively produces accurate results based on current and targeted gas level amounts input by users.
- A accompanying app promotion website.
Why Clients love working with Greenstone
100% Satisfaction Rating
We love meeting and surpassing our clients needs and expectations. That's why we have a 100% Satisfaction Rate by all of our clients.
We have worked with a wide variety of clients from Fortune 500 to public universities.
We have developed a mobile application for a startup that has received an investment round of 2 million dollars.
Millions of Viewers
Our sites and mobile applications have been viewed by millions of people.
We look at each client as an opportunity to develop a long term partnership – we are invested in your digital success.
We provide custom development solutions. Need an app to turn on your lights and control your home appliances? We can do that!
We don’t offshore any of our development. We handle it all in-house with our full fledged tech team.
We're a fully staffed creative Agency. We provide dedicated account representatives on each project.
Need your project expedited? We have the capacity to expedite projects on tight deadlines.
Asheville Is Our Home
We are proud to offer Asheville web design and custom development services for the past 3 years.
Our office is located in the downtown creative hub of Asheville, North Carolina – better known as Silicon Mountain. Our services have helped clients nationwide achieve digital success with our innovative solutions.
Web Design & Mobile App Development Praise
"We loved working with the creative talents of Greenstone Agency and Nathan Silsbee in re-design of our Bend of Ivy Lodge website! Greenstone was knowledgeable, creative and responsive. Our website launch was successful, tested and on-time. Thanks Nathan and Greenstone!"
Bend of Ivy Lodge
"The guys at Greenstone Media were responsive, professional, and perfectly captured the aesthetic of my business. My website got the timely refresh it needed and I was very pleased with their work. I would definitely recommend their services to others."
"Chase and the Greenstone Team did an outstanding job. He is extremely responsive and always put our best interests first. In our opinion Chase has proven himself to be completely honest and has the highest integrity."
REEL EZ BOAT COVER
"I hired Greenstone Media to develop an integrated website and online report center. I found them to be professional, creative, efficient, and reliable. Moreover, they figure out what "can work." I would definitely use them again!"
Penrose Senior Care Auditors
"We chose Greenstone Media for our media and design work, and have been extremely happy with everything they've produced… from the magazine ads to online graphics and web design work. I highly recommend Greenstone for your media and web design as a reliable solution."
Patagonia Study Abroad
Greenstone Media was professional, inventive and patient in the development of my website which needed to convey a totally new and untested business concept. Chase took the time to listen and understand the ever changing pieces and parts of this new business model. He was also willing to explain everything as it developed.
In addition, Chase was prompt in answering emails and/or phone calls and was clear and concise in his communications. It was very important to me that I knew I could depend on him as I had so many other balls in the air during the launch of my new business. Chase also did a great job at training and teaching me about numerous aspects of the website.
Greenstone Media successfully developed an attractive, creative and professional website! I would recommend them for existing as well as new website development.
Asheville Farm to Table Tours